Dr. Carlos Garcia-Fajardo
- Medical Dentist. Degree in Implantology from Harvard University (Boston, Massachusetts), in the Course of the Department of Implant Dentistry and Biomaterials Sciences Restorative. Harvard School of Dental Medicine. 2006
- Postgraduate degree – Barcelona, 2004
- Guest lecturer at various universities and Congress.
- Professor In advanced surgery courses in collaboration with Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Barcelona and Professor of Implantology courses in Porto and Lisbon. Scientific collaborator in the Master of Implantology Department of Surgery at the University of Santiago de Compostela
- Author of two books and specialty publications in various scientific media in international broadcast.
- Director Of Teaching Scientific IP Group in Continuing Education Courses Accredited by the Xunta de Galicia with 9.7 credits.
- Professor of implantology courses during 15 years
- Dental implant specialists with sedation
- Scanner and latest technology
• Advanced surgery
• Dental Aesthetics
• Sedation and Anesthesia
Location & Contact