Dental treatments that improve the quality of your life.
At the dental office of Dr. Paolo Mazzotta treatments are carried out in every branch of dentistry and, in particular, it is possible to perform state-of-the-art implantology interventions, with modern, minimally invasive and effective techniques.
Dr. Mazzotta, is an expert in implant surgery interventions, in particular in osteointegrated implantology with the application of innovative bone regeneration and reconstruction techniques.
Doctor is an expert in implantology procedures restoring the chewing function of the teeth and obtaining a great aesthetic result.
Aesthetic prosthesis and Implantology are the main focus of Dr.Mazzotta. In studio you can get oral surgery procedures, from the simplest to the most complex cases. Inside the studio we use high quality materials and equimpment of the latest generation to facilitate treatments and allow, in many cases, fast recovery times.
Moreover, during the diagnosis and treatment phases Doctor also use particular optical microscopes for better and more precise interventions.
During the first check-up, an in-depth assessment of the case is done first, and then, together with the patient, the best therapeutic treatment will be taken to solve the dental problem.
The operations of bone surgery are safe,less painful, precise and minimally invasive interventions, preserving the tissues, with faster postoperative period.
The laser also helps to start immediate healing respecting the parts that are not included in the treatment, with great comfort for the patient and almost total absence of pain.
In addition, intraoral radiographs are performed and the operative steps are monitored and recorded by the intraoral camera which allows the patient to interact continuously with the dentist.
Furthermore, the dental office in Lecce of Dr. Paolo Mazzotta, is equipped with:
- Operative optical microscope (guarantees high precision interventions)
- TCV (or TAC)
- Emergency trolley (Pulse oximeter, to evaluate the amount of oxygen in the blood and Defibrillator, used in cases of emergency )
- Laser (used in surgery, periodontitis, sensitive teeth, whitening )
- Digital radiography (panoramic, TCV, endoral RX )
- Intraoral video camera (allows to view a clear image )
- Advanced implantology
- Oral surgery
- Dental aesthetics
- Aesthetic orthodontics with transparent masks (Invisalign technique)
- Traditional orthodontics, fixed, mobile and aesthetic ( all age groups )
- Aesthetics of the smile
- Esthetic conservation
- Root therapy
- Prevention of tooth decay and periodontitis
- Pediatric or child dentistry
- Professional dental whitening (also with Laser)
- Crowns, inlays, zirconium, metal free
- Oral hygiene, fluoroprophylaxis, prevention
- Piezoelectric surgery (Piezosurgery)
PRICE LIST ( Price list is informative only. For a final price of each procedure, consultations are necessary ).
Composite Filling EUR 100 – 200
Extraction Simple EUR 70
Extraction (surgical/impacted ) EUR 300
Porcelain inlay/onlay EUR 600
Teeth Whitening EU 300
Regular teeth cleaning EUR 100
Composite veneer EUR 400
Deep cleaning scalling (per quadrant) EUR 200 (with laser)
Crowns / Veneers
Porcelain crown EUR 600
Porcelain veneer EUR 600
Zirconia crown EUR 600
Temporary crown/veneer EUR 100
Full Denture EUR 1500
Partial Denture EUR 1500
Dental Implant (implant only) EUR 1000
Sinus lifting EUR 1000
“All on Four” System EUR 8000
“All on Six” System EUR 9000
Bone graft (large) EUR 1000
Bone graft (small) EUR 500
Root Canal Treatment EUR 300 (with microscope)
Location & Contact